Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

NBA Draft Night Exclusive!


My inside sources in D.C. are telling me the Wizards will select Kentucky PG John Wall with the #1 Overall Selection in tonight's NBA Draft. I will take all the fuckin blame in the world if I'm wrong about this, because I've taken it upon myself to break this news, but that's the life I've chosen! I never asked who gave the order! John Wall is gonna dance all the way to the prick-bank after he hears his name called tonight, you can bet your fuckin fanny on that! When told he'd be selected first overall, Wall said,"Cash money, baby! I'm horny as ever!" While this left some scouts skeptical of Wall's motivation and competitive drive, it happened to leave me in awe. What a smart guy, I thought to myself, how could he have learned so much in only one year of college? Here is how I round out the Top 5:


#1 - Wizards - John Wall (Kentucky)

#2 - 76'ers - Evan Turner (Ohio State)

#3 - Nets - Derrick Favors (Georgia Tech)

#4 - T'Wolves - DeMarcus Cousins (Kentucky)

#5 - Kings - Wes Johnson (Syracuse)


The NY Knicks have the 38th & 39th picks in the Draft tonight. They have been rumored to be looking to move up.

1 comment:

  1. the Knicks suck dick you dick eating loser

    ReplyDelete