Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's Days Like This...That Make Me Horny...




The U.S. Open has begun out on the edge of the Pacific in California, and Pebble Beach is the track Tiger Woods and company will have to tame over the next four days. Game 7 of the NBA Finals between the Provincetown Celtics and LA Lakers airs later today, and of course you have your fags that are following the World Athletic Supporter just because it's the trendy thing to do. I tell ya what, folks, I rather soak my beanbag in a bucket of water and try to jam it in an electrical socket before I waste my time on the WAS. The fans of the WAS are similar to all the loser young adults who voted for Steve Urkel to run our country...It was the cool thing to do right? Gimme a break!

Vegas has the Lakers at -7 right now, and I'm not so sure that they'll cover. That being said, I think I have a better chance at playing for the New York Liberty this summer, than the boys from Provincetown have at winning out in Hollywood tonight. I have an inside source who tells me Doc Rivers will screen the movie "Milk" for his players prior to this evening's game, he thinks the film will fire them up...
"I know this group of guys has it in them tonight, I can feel it in my loins, and that's why they need to really observe Harvey Milk," said Rivers, "if they do, then there's no doubt in my mind we'll emerge as the champions."

When told the team would be watching "Milk," Kevin Garnett and Rajon Rondo quickly ran to the bathroom together and locked the door. They came out walking gingerly soon thereafter, and when Garnett was approached by reporters he bristled, "I'm changing my name to Harvey!" He then quickly stormed out of the visitor's locker room at the Staples Center. So will America see an inspired Celtics team tonight? Only time shall tell...

There have been just five NBA Finals that have gone the distance in the last 27 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment