Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Long Walk Home...


Perhaps the Celtics should've watched "Hoosiers" or "Any Given Sunday" before the game last night, rather than sitting around like a bunch of fags playing circle-jerk, and eating Pop-Secret, while watching "Milk!" I guess Doc Rivers isn't the movie guru he makes himself out to be, huh??? When your motivational speaker during pregame warmups is fashion-designer Marc Jacobs, then I would tend to think your team might be in some trouble. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, maybe I have an agenda against the city of Boston, or maybe I'm just the 800-pound prick in the room, I don't know! Boston,MA is the same city as Scranton,PA, but with clams! I got your Boston Tea Party right here, you losers! Go back to your shanties!


No comments:

Post a Comment