Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Please Tiger, Do It... Yeah, That's It!!!



Wow, if only we could see what is going on down south in this photo... Probably an awesome pair of Nike slacks, or some b-list skank who can't get enough black snake. Okay, back to business. Ten years ago I cheered against Tiger, I was always a David Duval guy, I now admit that was a mistake but back in the day Duval had serious game and serious shades appealing to any confused fourteen year old. For anyone who plays golf on a consistent basis with married guys their favorite topic of conversation tends to be poking, and the lack of it in their lives... Not Tiger. Tiger got laid bi-daily during his marriage and he fucked everything: black, white, brown, yellow, reddish fake tan, blond, brunette, red head, one leg, three arms, c-section scars, on the rag, off the rag, yeast infections, in Asia, in Australia, his neighbors daughter, anything with a fucking heartbeat. If you played golf with this married guy and he started telling stories you would need a break at 9 to head into the club house for a little flag waving session before the backside. Tiger seems to be our kinda prick!!! Here is what I want from Tiger this weekend. Tiger tees off in just under an hour from right now... I want greatness, I mean greatness. Give me two 65's and a smug little "I nailed your sister" grin. Then when the last putt drops on the picturesque 18th at Pebble I want Tiger to fuck the hole. I am not talking on the scorecard, I want him to casually remove his clothes and sit down on the green, take a few minutes to warm up and then I literally want him to have sexual intercourse with the fucking hole in the green. Maybe a quick swim in the Pacific and then off to do the interviews. Tiger Woods 2010 US Open champion... Please Tiger, we need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment