Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chowder Du Jour...


Here she is, Rachel Uchitel! In the spirit of the U.S. Open commencing today, why not show one of Tiger's broads? This gal has the complete fuckin package! There's no doubt about it, folks! I'd like for Ms. Rachel to lay face down on my dinner table ass naked, are you following me? I'd sit down in my chair, I'd put my bib on, I'd grab a spoon, and then I'd eat Haagen-Dazs Maple-Walnut ice-cream right out of her tush. I'd use a plastic spoon, so this way I can just toss it in the garbage when I'm ready to indulge face first! Yes, I give Rachel a 10!

1 comment:

  1. this blog is the best thing to happen to doris burke since the battery operated vibrator

    ReplyDelete