Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Chowder Du Jour...


Meet Sarah Shahi!!! Yowwzzzaaazzzzz!!!! This gal is an absolute hands-down smokeshow, and that's why she wins the Chowder Du Jour! Sarah has flown under the radar since her memorable cameo on The Sopranos - Season 6 - Episode 83. I should just get a job at Dick's and sell camping equipment, because looking at this fuckin photo is making pitch a tent in my pants! I'd be a fuckin expert salesman! "Excuse me, miss, are you trying to buy a tent? Is the size of the one in my crotch ok?!?!"


"Hey Sarah, nice bikini top. It would look a lot better on my bedroom floor, you hot piece of fanny, you!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment