Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Breakfast At Wimbledon...




It's that time of summer again! Wimbledon is now underway across the pond at the famed tennis club, and Roger Federer was in some early trouble losing the first two sets of his match with Alejandro Falla. Federer has since come back to win the next two sets, and their match is currently in progress. Federer thinks he's the "Grass King," but I'm not so sure he deserves that honorable nickname...Do I deserve it? I don't know, I'm not here to save the day. I'm not Superman, but neither is the pride of Switzerland, right?

How about the Williams sisters? Venus and Serena? What will they be wearing during their respective matches? Venus loves to wear a thong under her skirt so everyone can see that chocolate fanny of hers when she goes to her backhand. Serena? She's another story, she enjoys just wearing a tampon under her skirt! This way she can try and hide her extraordinary cameltoe! Yummmyyyyyyyyyy in my tummyyyyy!!! If I was in the Sahara Desert, and needed a lift to the nearest village, then I would choose to ride Serena's clit instead of the traditional African mammel. I'd arrive at my destination much more quickly...

No comments:

Post a Comment