Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Loser Du Jour...




Today it's a fuckin tie between myself and Stuart Scott. Stuart Scott is a fuckin loser for obvious reasons. The guy makes me vomit whenever I hear his awful voice, and have to listen to the absolute rotten trash he spews out of his mouth. This is why I immediately change the channel when this born fuckin faggot-loser comes on the television. I pray to the Good Lord that I run into Stuart Scott one day. I hope and pray....Hey, Stuart, fuck you, you fuckin parakeet loser!

Myself? Well, just look at that picture, and I'm sure all of you can do the math. I'm a fuckin loser for not having the fuckin balls to say fuck you to all the pussies who don't wanna go to Yankees-Mets tonight at Yankees Stadium. I can't find a single fuckin person who wants to go, but I guess that's why I'm the ultimate fuckin fan. I realize the Yankees only play the Mets three times a year at the House That Hal Built, and it's fuckin sad none of my fellow Yankees fan friends don't have any sense of urgency to go to a Friday night game in the Bronx versus their crosstown rivals. It's fuckin sad they don't give a fuck about buzz. It makes me wanna puke, and I'm a fuckin loser for not buying a single right now on Stubhub. This is a first for PricksRus. Anybody gotta light?

No comments:

Post a Comment