Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Monday, June 21, 2010

There Will Be Apologies







So I had a sweet little dream last night. Let's just say I have a thing for Cubs GM Jim Hendry. Here is the dialogue to the best of my memory.

Tommy Shots: We have a sinner with us here, who wishes for salvation. Jim Hendry, are you a sinner?

Jim Hendry: Yes

Tommy Shots: The Lord can't hear you, Jim. Say it to him. Go ahead and speak to him, it's alright.

Hendry: Yes.

Tommy Shots: Down on your knees and up to him. Look up to the sky and say it.

Hendry: What do you want me to say?

Tommy Shots: Jim, you have come here and you have brought good and wealth, but you have also brought your bad habits as a drunk. You've lusted after women, and you have abandoned your fans. Your fans that you took for granted, you have abandoned all because of Milton Bradley and you have sinned. So say it now- I am a sinner.

Hendry: I am a sinner.

Tommy Shots: Say it louder- I am a sinner!

Hendry: I am a sinner.

Tommy Shots: Louder, Jim. I am a sinner!

Hendry: I am a sinner.

Tommy Shots: I am sorry Lord!

Hendry: I am sorry Lord.

Tommy Shots: I want the blood!

Hendry: I want the blood.

Tommy Shots: You have abandoned your fans!

Hendry: I have abandoned my fans.

Tommy Shots: I will never backslide!

Hendry: I will never backslide.

Tommy Shots: I was lost, but now I am found!

Hendry: I was lost but now I'm found.

Tommy Shots: I have abandoned my fans!

[Hendry glares at him]

Tommy Shots: Say it... say it!

[Hendry mumbles]

Tommy Shots: Say it louder... say it louder!

Hendry: I've abandoned my fans! I've abandoned my fans! I've abandoned my fans!

Tommy Shots: Beg for the blood!

Hendry: [crying] Give me the blood, Tommy Shots, and let me get out of here.

Hendry: Give me the blood, Lord, and let me get away!

Let's just say it was a very wet dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment