Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Who Gives A Shit Moment Of The Week!

The UCONN basketball sluts have now won 80 games in a row following last night's victory over the #2 ranked Baylor Bitches. Big fuckin deal! Who gives a shit? Seriously? I don't understand how there is one person in the fuckin stands, it's embarrassing. I rather go to a fuckin Cranberries concert, and let my prick linger between my legs for a few fuckin hours! I don't give a fuck about the Lady Huskies! They are nothing but a bunch of female fuckin dogs! Brittney Griner? Her clit is probably bigger than my dick! What else am I supposed to say!?! I'm amazed at how many fuckin idiots show up to these events! It's like one big loser convention! I would rather be caught red-handed buying a fuckin Playgirl magazine, than ever show up at such a disgusting and repulsive scene! Get a life, jerkoffs! Nobody fuckin cares!!!!! Nobody cares!!!!! The UCONN women might as well play the fuckin Ladybugs every week! How about some fuckin competition! Enough already!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete