Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Randy Moss: This Food Sucks!


You won't catch Randy Moss eating at the St. Paul Restaurant anytime soon. Each Friday, the Vikings invite a local eating establishment to cater their post-practice meal, but Mr. Moss wasn't having it this time around. Apparently the Viking's were all eating, and Randy shouted,"What the fuck? Who ordered this crap? I wouldn't feed this to my dog!" Later on at his locker, Moss was overheard chirping, "I used to have to eat that crap, but now I've got money!" Bravo, Randy! Let those loser-chefs know who's boss! Chicken, pasta, and ribs? How about some fuckin steak, lobster, and oysters instead?!?! Where the fuck are we, Sizzler!?!?! How about some pussy!?! I like my girls the way I like my olive oil - EXTRA VIRGIN! It doesn't take Inspector Fuckin Gadget to know that Randy is a picky eater! What does it take to get a fuckin napkin around here!?!?! I rather suck off the dog at least his licks his balls once in awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment