Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Morning Tush!


Good morning, Jenny Ciarleglio! Can you say smokeshow? If Jenny isn't one of the hottest fuckin broads you've ever laid eyes on, then you probably jerkoff to Cathouse on HBO! LOSER! Mi scuzzi, Ms. Ciarleglio, may I please have a fanny sandwich? I'll take the hash browns on the side, clit overeasy, and a small clam juice with some pulp! There's no question I would let Jenny sit on my face whenever she wanted. I don't give a fuck if she ate ten BK Breakfast Bowls, and sucked down three coffees, she can establish permanent fuckin residency right on my nose. I've never been more serious in my life.

2 comments: