Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fresh Saturday College Football LOX - 11/13/10!


















Good morning on a gorgeous fuckin Saturday in the Tristate area, who's ready for a big fuckin day of College Football!?! I know I am! I'm not going to the spa today, I'm not getting a carwash, or pulling my fuckin prick to Audrey Bitoni all day long! I'm gonna post the fuck up, drill some Zimas, bake some brownies, and make some easy fuckin money!!! You know why? I want winners! That's right, folks, I'm guaranteeing a 6-0 record today! I swear on my fuckin prick that you will be a happy fuckin camper come later on tonight! My fresh Nova Scotia Lox are a very mediocre 21-25-2 on the year, but all that changes today! Go get your bagels, and throw 'em in the toaster! Grow some balls that are bigger than the capers on my LOX, and place your fuckin bets! Look, ma, no hands!!! It's time for some motherfuckin FRESH NOVA SCOTIA LOX!!!

Saturday 11/13/10 (Home team in CAPS):


RUTGERS (+2.5) Vs. Syracuse. Rutgers - La La La La La La LOCK IT UP!

Boston College (-3.5) @ DUKE. Boston College - La La La La La La LOCK IT UP!

Michigan (-13) @ PURDUE. Michigan - La La La La La La LOCK IT UP!

FLORIDA Vs. South Carolina (+6.5). South Carolina - La La La La La La LOCK IT UP!

Oregon (-19.5) @ CALIFORNIA. Oregon - La La La La La La LOCK IT UP!

USC @ ARIZONA (-4.5). Arizona - La La La La La La LOCK IT UP!

*America's Line














No comments:

Post a Comment