Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Cameron Was My Guy!

Cameron Newton almost went to Mississippi State, except the Bulldogs failed to pony up the cash! How much? $180,000 for Newton to run around Starkville, MS, except the pussies turned him in to the NCAA! What the fuck is going on with these fuckin tattle-tails?!?! It ain't always easy, when you like being sleazy! That's my fuckin motto! Do you think Coach Bell gave a shit about Ricky fuckin Roe? What about Butch McCrae? The Western University Dolphins are a cocksucking model of success, an admirable program! Mississippi State? Go play with the fuckin losers in Pop Warner, while I just sit back and pop cherries! I like my footballs the way I like my salads - TOSSED. I can't hold your fuckin hands all day long, but I do know that I refuse to have a hot latte prior to Thanksgiving. What am I? Some kinda fuckin pussy or something? I'm a fuckin man! I'm horny! I'm not some fuckin toddler, and I don't wear OshKosh B'Gosh like the faggots at Mississippi State! Now let's get it going on another Football Fuckin Friday!! Fuck it! Fuck everything in sight! I'll fuck the Purell on my desk, I don't give a fuck! I'll fuck the thesaurus! I'll stick my prick in the back of a Tonka Truck! Forgive me, I left my fuckin cape at home today!

No comments:

Post a Comment