Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Vick Abuses Redskins!

The Pig Pen must have been happy last night! We all know Donovan McNabb is fuckin thrilled! If I was a Redskins fan at Fedex Field yesterday evening, then I'd be puking non-fuckin-stop! I'd probably start rooting for the Baltimore Ravens, because I couldn't stand seeing fat #5 under center for the years to come. Hey, Donovan! Make like Eminem, and go fuckin lose yourself! Personally, I truly believe the Eagles are the best team in the NFL, but getting a 59-spot hung up on you at home is pretty disgusting. Philly was flying around the field on both sides of the ball last night, and Vick is playing like a surefire MVP candidate. The Redskins? I'm not so sure they could even beat Purdue right now! I'm still stunned at the news of McNabb's contract extension! Seriously, can we stop with the jokes? Can we please be fuckin serious for once!?! I've seen better games by Fisher-Fuckin-Price! What a waste of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment