Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Donovan "Thick & Chunky" McNabb Inks Extension!

This just in, the Washington Redskins have signed Donovan "Thick & Chunky" McNabb to a five-year $78 million contract extension, with $40 million guaranteed! Unbelievable! Imagine what this prick would've gotten if he was able to run the two-minute drill!?!?! Where the fuck did this come from! Shannahan benched this fuckin guy just two weeks ago, because he was an out-of-shape flamer! This is unbelievable, folks! I don't know what else to say, besides Daniel Snyder might be the worst owner of all time! McNabb has about as good a chance of living up to this extension, as I have banging a fuckin eskimo slut! That's right, pricks! I like my pussy the way I like my tv-dinners - FROZEN! Eat your pussy out, Redskins fans! Donovan is all yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment