Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Who Gives A Shit Moment Of The Week!

Penn State head coach Joe "I Piss My Pants" Paterno won his 400th career game this past Saturday, while defeating the dreadful Northwestern Wildcats 35-21. So here's my question, who the fuck cares? Who honestly gives a shit? Words cannot express how little I care about this, so let's just pretend it never fuckin happened! My grandma can coach just as well as Paterno, and she doesn't have to wear a diaper while doing so. Winning games in the Big Ten is about as cool as a fuckin pair of jorts! Nobody fuckin cares! I rather be an unemployed 31-year old, coaching tee-ball, than have to sit through a Penn State football game! What a bunch of slow pokes! NOBODY CARES!

No comments:

Post a Comment