Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Friday, November 12, 2010

AFC Vs. NFC Hogwash!!!

Good morning on a Football Fuckin Friday! Allow me to reintroduce myself, my name is PRICKKKKKK! Can we please stop jizzing in our pants, and stop sucking the AFC's dick now? Please?! How about the injury-plagued Packers beating the Jets 9-0 in the Meadowlands two weeks ago? Or how about the Lions taking the Jets to overtime last week? What about the Saints beating the Steelers in N'ola? How about the Falcons beating the Ravens last night? What about the Browns beating the fuckin piss outta the Pats, and the Pats are supposed to be elite? How about the Eagles beating the Colts? Can we please just take a fuckin step back, and for once, for FUCKING ONCE, not fall into the trap of fucking anointing teams halfway through the fuckin season? 'We're the best team in the NFL right now, I'm 5-3 where's my respect, I got the #1 Defense'....Guess what? NOBODY FUCKIN CARES!!!!!!!!!! Please! In the words of the great Samuel L. Jackson, enough is fucking enough!!! There is NOT ONE SINGLE FUCKING TEAM IN THE NFL that stands out. NOT ONE!!! Suck my fuckin cock, Stuart Scott!!! SUCK IT!!! PLEASE SUCK MY FUCKING DICK!!!!!!!!! GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!! NO TEAM IS THAT FUCKING GOOD! The Ravens had to beat the Bills in OVERTIME, IN BALTIMORE!!!!! The Browns wiped the floor with the SAINTS in N'OLA!!!! So please! Enough with the fucking conference bullshit! I'm tired of it! J-E-T-S! SUCK - SUCK - SUCK!!!!!!! I woke up on the wrong side of the fuckin couch this morning! Let me tell you, baby!!!! I need a spanking on my little white fanny! I'm a bad boyyyyyyy!!! You don't bring me home to mom and dad, baby! I'll stick my prick in the tuna casserole!

No comments:

Post a Comment