Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hornets Roll To 7-0!


The New Orleans Hornets have jumped out to a 7-0 start, and are playing good ball down in the Big Easy. All 12,479 people packed into New Orleans Arena to watch the Hornets defeat the hapless Clippers last night, in what was another sparse crowd. The reason? Nobody gives a shit about this fuckin franchise, especially during football season. No fuckin pom-poms here! No Hornets Starter jackets floating around in the bayou! If I blog any longer about the fuckin Hornets, then I might as well call this fuckin site VaginasRus! Perhaps I should crack open a Mikes Hard Lemonade, and watch Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman?? I'll put my feet up, and pull my prick until it looks like Stretch fuckin Armstrong! Hey, Chris Paul! I got your assist right here, cockbreath!

No comments:

Post a Comment