Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Quote Of The Day...

"That's some real ho shit. So if you talk to him, tell him he's a ho. And if he ever comes to Miami, he's got to see me..." (Then the officials said something about letting Karlos Dansby get away with a facemask the play before.) "Who the fuck cares? A guy just spit in my face! I don't give a damn about Karlos pulling somebody's facemask. Like they don't see Chad Henne get hit twice when he slid? Yeah, a little Stevie Wonder and Anne Frank."

When asked for a clarification on his Anne Frank reference, Crowder responded: "Is that the blind girl? Helen Keller...I don't know who the fuck Anne Frank is! I'm mad right now, I'm not as swift as I usually am." - Miami Dolphins LB Channing Crowder.

No comments:

Post a Comment