Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thursday Night NFL Juice!

The 2010 NFL Thursday night schedule debuts tonight on the NFL Network, as the 6-2 Atlanta Falcons host Joe Fucko, and the 6-2 Baltimore Ravens! Falcons quarterback, Matt Ryan, is 17-1 lifetime at the Georgia Dome, so this game has all the makings of an instant fuckin classic! A real slobberknocker! A dogfight! A cockfight! A royal fuckin rumble! It doesn't make any difference to me what the fuck you want to call it! I'm not your fuckin parent! I don't tell you what to do, I simply try to lead by example. Perhaps that's why I was screaming, 'I'll fuckin kill you!' when some prick cut me off on the road the other day! I'm a loose cannon! If I was pussy, then I'd be as wide as the Hudson fuckin River! Look, pricks! I have multiple clits! I'm that fuckin loose! I fly off the handle faster than you can say fuck! Nothing gets my beanbag flowing like some Thursday night football!

2 comments:

  1. this blog is so great. Someone from Rollins told me about it. Wait, you went to Rollins right? You were in the ROC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, yes I went to Rollins, but I hope that ROC comment is supposed to be a PRICK JOKE! I was in a fraternity, and it wasn't loser TKE or ATO.

    ReplyDelete