Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lucky LunchBox!


My prick is definitely growing underneath my desk right now, because the photos above depict my ultimate dream. I'm sick and fuckin tired of dealing with unfriendly secretaries on a daily basis. Lighten up, already! Is everyone on the fuckin rag or what?! If I was a female secretary, then I'd basically turn the workplace into a fuckin phone sex operation. For example, 'PMAC is currently unavailable, but my wet pussy isn't!' Or how about this, 'Hold on, sir. Tommy Shots is doing his best gynecologist impression below the desk right now. Lemme grab him!' That's how you conduct fuckin business! That's how you keep your clients coming back! Not by being some lame bitch who doesn't even bother asking who the fuck you are! How about this, 'PMAC is busy at the moment, if you want you can come over to the office, and lick my clit until I squirt in your face!' Enough is enough! Let's spice it up a little! Call me Emeril! BAM! Toss some paprika right on your twat! Now get those fuckin submittals done, bitch! I'll pump your box like it was an old pair of Reeboks!

No comments:

Post a Comment