Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

The John Wall Show Has Begun!


If you didn't think John Wall had superstar enscribed on his prick, then you must wanna have a threesome with Lisa "Lady Licker" Leslie and Diana "The Dyke" Taurasi! The former Kentucky stud has burst on to the NBA scene in dramatic fashion with his tremendous talent, and fantastic dancing. Does he smoke grass? You bet your fuckin behind he does! Does he get tons of clams? You bet your fuckin prick he does! John "It's My Ball & I'll Cry If I Want To" Wall does things his way, and his way only. I'd take this prick over Lebron James any day of the fuckin week, and 10 times on Sundays! This guy's game is as sweet as fuckin honey! Speaking of honey, this bitch I just met three fuckin weeks ago is already calling me honey! Who does she think I am? Winny the fuckin Pooh?!?! What? Do I have a bad fuckin cough or something?! Call me fuckin Children's Tylenol before you call me honey! Call me Robitussin, bitch! Unfuckinbelievable! It's my fuckin party, and I'll jizz if I want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment