Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Quote Of The Day...




"For myself, 44 minutes is too much," James declared. "I think Coach Spo knows that. Forty minutes for D-Wade is too much. We have to have as much energy as we can to finish games." - Miami Heat Loser, Lebron "Constant Fuckin Excuses, Plus I'm A Mammoth Cocksucker" James. If this guy doesn't dress head-to-toe in denim everyday, then I'm a nice guy! Is Lebron fuckin serious with this comment? He throws his coach under the bus faster than Keanu can get underneath to defuse the bomb! Forty-four minutes, and all I get is some cheap gold watch?! It's probably not even a fuckin Fossil! Keep your Casio, Lebron! I don't want that shit! Have another continental breakfast, you fuckin flamer! Keep making excuses, you no-good jerkoff, you! You must have a closet full of fuckin Bugle Boy! Get a life! The Heat are now 5-4! Their five wins? The Sixers, Nets (twice), T'Wolves, & Magic! AWFUL!!!!


Paul Pierce's response on Twitter? "I took my talents to South Beach, now it's on to Memphis!!!" Now that's what I'm fuckin talking about! Now you're talking to me, babyyyyy!! That I like!!! It's about time a helmet like Pierce said something worth fuckin talking about, now go back to watching Lifetime you fuckin loser!

No comments:

Post a Comment