Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Jimmy Johnson On "Survivor:Nicaragua!"


Is this prick serious? Jimmy Johnson, Superbowl-winning coach and FOX NFL analyst, is a contestant on the upcoming series of the hit CBS show, Survivor! I'm not sure how I feel about this yet, isn't he the spokesman for ExtenZe? These pills must be fuckin gems! The guy gets his dick hard, and now he wants to spend some time in the fuckin jungles of Nicaragua! That takes balls! No pun intended! Good for Jimmy Johnson, I hope he snowplows every twat on the island! I hope Jimmy slips an ExtenZe in everyone's drinks! Hey, Jimmy, is that a palm tree in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment